Nomination Deadline: May 31, 2020
Induction to the International Detailing Association Hall of Fame is the highest honor that can be bestowed upon a member of the Detailing Industry by the IDA. Nominations are voted upon annually, and those selected for induction will be installed each year at the IDA Annual Business Meeting. This Honor is presented to a detailing industry professional that has contributed significantly to the industry as an Inventor, Leader, Organizer, Builder, Educator or Promoter of the Industry or IDA. Their efforts will be viewed as above and beyond their peers and will demonstrate an effort to advance the detailing industry. They must have been in the industry for no less than 15 years. There is no requirement of IDA Membership, as many may predate the IDA and their contributions can extend from the beginning of the industry to the current day.
The Hall of Fame Voting Body will consist of the IDA Founder’s Club and all IDA Past Presidents.
Election criteria are as follows:
- Nominees must be elected to the Hall of Fame on 85% of the Voting Body’s ballots.
- All elections will be ratified by the current IDA Board of Directors to become official.
- Up to five (5) Nominees may be elected each year with a minimum of one (1) being selected.
- The Voting Body may elect to consider nominations from previous years.
Voting Body members who are nominated will be removed from the selection committee when considering their own candidacy.
Those elected to the IDA Hall of Fame will receive the following:
- Lifetime IDA Membership
- Plaque, pin, and use of the IDA Hall of Fame logo
- Enshrinement in the IDA Hall of Fame display
- Featured page and bio on the IDA website
Enshrinement will occur each year at the IDA Annual Business Meeting. The IDA will host all members elected to the Hall of Fame. Final voting will be completed by the November IDA Board Meeting, and notification will be made by the IDA Executive Director and Founder’s Club Chair.