Welcome to an all new the-ida.com!
The International Detailing Association is excited to announce the launch of our redesigned website, www.the-ida.com. The new site has a clean and updated look, improved navigation, and increased functionality, including:
- Streamlined member application/renewal and dues processing online; pay via credit card, Paypal, or check
- Exclusive Member Community: make connections, share photos, and pose questions to your fellow detailers
- Expanded public profiles: add pages, upload photos, update information, manage transactions
- Integrated certification program: take exams and track progress within the site
- Reset your password or request your username in real time
- Member-only access to archives, including past newsletters, educational articles, and webinar recordings
- IDA logo store: order patches and decals online
- ... and much more!
We encourage you to take a moment to sign in, complete your member profile, and browse the improved IDA website. (You may need to clear your browsing history to ensure that the new site loads.)
Sign in: www.the-ida.com
Username: Your current username
Upon logging in for the first time, please change your password. You may also change your username, if you would like, while editing your member profile.
IDA's updated online presence is a significant step forward for our organization and our industry. We invite you to help us make the-ida.com a timely, engaging place for members to share and connect. We will follow up in the coming days with more information on how to best use all of the new features.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback.
International Detailing Association