There’s a lot of information out there about COVID-19. It can be difficult to know who to listen to, where to go for accurate information, and what it all means in a practical sense.
IDA hosted a panel of experts and top industry leaders to educate our community, members and non-members alike.
- Operational terminology and definitions used in conjunction with this emerging pathogen, chemical mitigation, and personal protection apparatus
- Best practices for personal protection (as recommended by experts from CDC, EPA, etc.)
- Where to go for official sources of accurate and up-to-date information
- Prentice St. Clair, CD-SV, RT; Detail In Progress, Inc.
- Keith Duplessie, CD-SV, RT; Detail Plus
- Josh Buckler; Shine Right Detailing, LLC
- 2020 IDA President DJ Patterson, CD-SV; Eco Green Mobile Detailing