Policy on Usage of the International Detailing Association (IDA) Logo
Use of the Association’s distinctive logo is a benefit of IDA membership. You are encouraged to promote IDA and its mission by using the logo on your forms, business cards, stationery, website and social media sites, and in advertisements. You may only use the logo graphic provided by the IDA office.
The IDA logo, and any marks associated with the Association, are the property of IDA and are protected by state and federal laws. By using the logo, you imply agreement with the following licensing provisions:
- The logo is the property of IDA;
- IDA members in good standing may use the logo on forms, business cards, stationery, on website and social media sites, and in advertising, to indicate membership;
- IDA members in good standing may use the logo on clothing and banners, ordered through their own outlet and at their own expense, using the graphic provided by the IDA office;
- Upon lapse of IDA membership, the former member must immediately remove the IDA logo from all company promotional materials;
- IDA members may not use the logo to state or imply that the Association has endorsed their company or their company’s products or services;
- IDA members agree not to place the logo on their products;
- IDA members will indemnify and hold the Association harmless for any damages, including attorney’s fees, incurred by the member as a result of use of the logo;
- IDA members agree to cease using the Association’s logo upon request of Association management if member is in violation of Association bylaws, policies, or procedures; and
- IDA members agree to pay the Association all costs and attorney’s fees incurred by the Association in any action against a member to enforce the terms of this license agreement.
If you need the IDA logo in a different format or want to report an incident of logo misuse, please contact the IDA Central Office at 651-925-5526 or firstname.lastname@example.org.