IDA Website Spotlight: New IDA Membership Structure
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Help your team reach a new level of detailing success with the IDA!
It's now easier than ever to get your whole company or team involved with the IDA, thanks to new employee pricing!
Operators, Suppliers (Distributors and Manufacturers), and Institutional members can now add employees to their existing company accounts with just a few clicks of the button. This makes it cost-efficient and convenient for everyone on your team to access prime member benefits, receive a discount on the IDA Certification program, and take their professional detailing skills to the next level.
New employee member pricing is as follows:
- Operators: Full membership access for an unlimited number of employees at $25 per person, per year.
- Supplier - Manufacturers: Full membership access for five (5) designated company employees, included with membership.
- Additional membership access for an unlimited number of employees at $25 per person, per year.
- Supplier - Distributors: Full membership access for an unlimited number of employees at $25 per person, per year.
- Institutions: Full membership access for an unlimited number of employees, included with membership.
Ready to bring your team on board? Follow these simple instructions:
- Sign in to your member dashboard.
- Click on the caret next to your name in the upper right corner, and choose Accounts + Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Navigate to the Information & Settings tab on the left, and then click on the Employees tab in the top menu.
- You then have three options to add employees:
- Click "Create Employees" to add sub-accounts yourself.
- Copy the "Your Employees" direct link, and send to your employees to register themselves.
- Add email addresses into the "Invite New Members" box, and send an invite directly from the system.
- Next, just follow the registration prompts, and create a separate account for each employee.
- A $25 invoice will be opened for each employee you add. The employee can either pay the invoice themselves, or bill the invoice to you.
- If billed to you, the invoice will appear under the Payments & History section of your account. You can pay online via credit card or Paypal, or by mailing a check to the Central Office.
- The employee's account will not be activated until the dues payment is received.
- Once the invoice is received and processed, your employee will automatically be connected to your account and will appear on your public profile.
By default, Operators, Suppliers, and Institutions have five available seats. If you need additional seats, please contact the IDA Central Office to adjust accordingly.
Please keep in mind that employee accounts and access are tied to the membership of the main contact. That means if the main contact's membership expires, then so will that of all the employees (unless the employee joins as a full member separately).
Have questions about the new employee membership structure? Contact the IDA Central Office at 651-925-5526 or firstname.lastname@example.org.